An epoxy countertop is a beautiful, versatile feature that will bring refinement to any home. A coating of epoxy on any countertop material will convert your surfaces into stunning displays of elegance.
But that's not the only benefit. Epoxy resin is also a protective sealant, so any surface coated with epoxy will be safeguarded from many different types of damage, preserving your countertops for years and years to come.
UltraClear Epoxy: The clear choice for epoxy countertops
At UltraClear Epoxy, we produce commercial-grade epoxy resins that are easy to use for beginners, but give a peerless, professional-quality finish.
With our two-part, self-leveling epoxy formula, things couldn't be easier—just measure, mix, and pour!
This simple application method means that even if you've never used epoxy before, your project results will be as good as if a resin professional had done the job for you!
And for most epoxy countertop projects, our UltraClear Table Top Epoxy is the way to go.
That's because our UltraClear Table Top Epoxy boasts the following features:
- Award-winning strength—our resin scored a 98 out of 100 on the Shore Type D hardness scale, providing incredible scratch and dent resistance.
- Crystal-clear appearance—our epoxy resin is tough-as-nails, yet looks like glass, a beautiful addition to any room.
- Safe to use; cures free of VOCs—stay worry-free with our premium resins, which are food safe, nearly odorless, and non-toxic to curious children and pets once cured.
- 100% made in the USA—all of our resins are manufactured here in the USA—never imported—so you know for sure that you're getting the commitment to quality and safety you deserve.
Not only that, but it also provides waterproofing, high resistance to many common chemicals, and a smooth easy-to-clean surface to any substrate material.
With UltraClear Epoxy, any countertop becomes a luxurious, low-maintenance attraction.
But you don't have to take our word for it...
Many of our customers send us delightful photos of their epoxy resin projects, both in-progress and after completion.
Have a look below to see photos and testimonials from real UltraClear Epoxy customers!
"Kitchen remodel in progress! This is the best epoxy and tool kit I have ever used on a countertop! I might try it on some tumblers too!"
- J Fuller (Ticonderoga, USA)
"I have used this product on multiple projects. I will continue to use on future projects as well. Very happy with results."
- Kristy Wade (Columbia, USA)
A perfect sealing solution
"Needing to seal a bathroom vanity from water damage to the wood top, UltraClear Epoxy was the best option. I’m very well pleased with the results!"
- Paulette Daugherty (Neosho, USA)
ULTRA Clear Epoxy is a Great Product
"We renovated a triplex, and all 3 kitchens have 1 3/4" thick butcher block countertops finished with the UltraClear Epoxy. This stuff is amazing, and I highly recommend this finish."
- Stan Roach (Boardman, USA)
Kitchen Butcher Block
"For the first time doing a flood coat, turned out fantastic."
- Susanne O'Keefe (Oakland, USA)
"Second layer of epoxy on butcher block came out perfect."
- Troy Boyd (Virginia Beach, USA)
Ready to start your own epoxy countertop project?
If you're ready to add elegance to your home, visit our UltraClear Table Top Epoxy page, where you can order the exact amount of epoxy you need.
Not sure how much you need? Not a problem!
Our epoxy experts can assist you by offering planning advice and answering any questions or concerns you have.
You can contact us via phone or email here. During business hours, you can also text chat on our website with one of our resin specialists by clicking the Help button located at the bottom right of your screen.