Epoxy resin is best known as a durable sealant for tables, bars, and countertops. When applied to one of these surfaces, it provides incredible protection with a beautiful glasslike appearance that showcases the materials it's there to preserve.
What many people don't know is that its uses extend beyond typical interior decor projects.
Many epoxy users—whether newcomers or resin artists who work with it on a daily basis—have crafted all kinds of visually creative and stunning works of epoxy resin art. With epoxy, the sky is the limit.
UltraClear Epoxy: The clear choice for epoxy resin art
At UltraClear Epoxy, we sell premium epoxy resins that are easy to apply, including for beginners. This means that even if you've never worked with epoxy resin before, you'll be still able to achieve a commercial-grade result, as if a professional had done the job for you.
This is because UltraClear Table Top Epoxy is our strongest resin finish and is suitable for the vast majority of epoxy resin projects.
UltraClear Table Top Epoxy Features:
- Incredibly strong—a smooth, durable surface resists all types of scratching and denting. Our epoxy scored a 98 out of 100 on the Shore D hardness scale—a nearly perfect score!
- Crystal-clear appearance—a beautiful transparent finish provides full clarity to the materials underneath. It's also highly receptive to epoxy colorants, which can be mixed in to add deep, vivid color to your resin finish.
- Easy to use—with our unique two-part formula, application is simple. Just measure, mix, and pour to achieve fantastic results. Even complete beginners will have no trouble handling our epoxy, which always comes with a clear set of instructions for application.
- Safe for everyone—our cured epoxy contains no VOCs (volatile organic compounds), is food safe, and remains virtually odorless. Curious pets and children are safe around our non-toxic epoxy surfaces, so you can stay worry-free.
- 100% made in the USA—that's right, our epoxy formula is fully sourced and manufactured right here in the United States—never imported. We hold ourselves to the highest standards for quality and safety, but you don't have to take our word for it—our epoxy resin is also fully compliant will all environment requirements by regulatory agencies such as the Environment Protection Agency and the World Health Organization.
Ready to start your epoxy project?
With UltraClear Epoxy, you're getting a quality product that will last for many years.
If you're ready to see amazing results, head on over to our UltraClear Table Top Epoxy page, where you can place an order for the exact amount you need, as well as learn more about our products.
And best of all, all epoxy orders receive Free 2-Day Shipping!
Not sure what you need? Not a problem!
You can contact us at any time to speak with one of our epoxy experts, who will answer any questions or concerns you have and can provide project planning advice.
And unlike many other businesses, at UltraClear Epoxy we don't abandon our customers after they make a purchase. All UltraClear customers have access to our comprehensive customer support.
Want to see more?
Many of our customers submit photos of their projects to us. Have a look below to see what some UltraClear Epoxy users are up to.
Let's Get Our Resin on! Four Resin Art workshops
"The choice to switch to UltraClear resin last fall has been the a "best choice."
Being just 12 days into 2023 we have had "already" 78 people attending a workshop.
"With 14 more resin workshops (200+ people) to go in Jan. and 23 resin workshops in Feb. (350+ people) this is my "go to" resin.
"The resin is "new" user friendly, sets up nicely, low odor and most bubbles dissipate when curing. Then I hit it with heat gun. NICE!!!
Let's get our resin on!!!!!"
- Brigitte Miner, Creative Resin-ations (Largo, USA)
Custom Carvings by dgBauer - First project using your product
"We were amazed with the clarity of the UltraClear Bar Top and the Deep Pour Epoxy.
"The coffee table was relief carved (approximately 1 1/2 inches deep). The entire carving had almost a 3D effect. The clouds actually looked like they were floating. Our customer was impressed with her finished table.
"We’ve tried other products, but they don’t come close to yours. We will send more pics as we finish the next carving."
- Daniel Bauer (Port Huron, USA)
"UltraClear Deep Pour is a fantastic product—very easy to use, excellent results every time. . . . This is a Mother’s Day present I made for my wife."
- Emert (Peoria, USA)
To think I put this off for days
"My God, I’ve been panicking for days and just kept putting this off. I finally brought myself to completing a Domino Table.
"The Ultra Clear customer service along with the product in a word: OUTSTANDING!
"I could not be happier with the end results. Because this is a gift the last thing I need to do was to do the pour. It was easy and the table is beautiful."
- George Bradley
"This epoxy was easy to work with and very clear. I did a sculpture with the effect of a clear river, and the unexpected mirror effect from a certain angle was stunning. I am driftwoodsculptor.com"
- Molly Omann (Seattle, USA)
The best resin!!
"I’ve been using resin to finish my art pieces for two decades. I’ve used many different brands and this is by far my favorite. Your products are superior and will be the only thing I use from now on. Thanks!"
- Philipp Clark (Atlanta, USA)