Basic Epoxy Tool Kit
The Basic Tool Kit comes with following products that are necessary for making a bar top, countertop, or table top.
- (2) Five-Quart Graduated Containers for measuring and mixing epoxy batches accurately. You must use a new container for each gallon mixed to avoid contamination. For example: 5 combined gallons of epoxy would require 5 containers. Containers CANNOT be cleaned and reused. You can purchase additional containers here.
- (1) One-Quart Graduated Container for making seal coat batch or a test batch
- (1) Mixing Drill Bit mixes the epoxy to ensure a proper blend, making it much easier than stirring by hand — a must have tool. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning. It does not need to be cleaned between batches.
- (2) Poly Pro Mixing Sticks for mixing the sides and bottom of the container of epoxy. Features molded pass oval holes to insure fast complete mixing of epoxy without drawing air into the container. (wooden paint stir sticks can draw a lot of air into the bucket creating bubbles. Our poly pro sticks eliminate that. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning.
- (2) Pair of Disposable Latex Gloves
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product looks amazing once finished but definitely messy! We had to dam ours up and not just let it pour over, which was kind of difficult but worked. My biggest suggestions to anyone using this product is to make sure you prep VERY well, make sure the surface you are pouring it on is completely level, do at least two seal pours on wood and follow the instructions perfectly. If you do all of those things it should come out looking amazing.
After experiencing some yellowing with a cheaper epoxy I decided to try this out. And I couldn’t be happier. The detailed instructions were very helpful and the product itself is amazing! Definitely buying again!