Basic Epoxy Tool Kit
The Basic Epoxy Resin Tool Kit comes with following products that are necessary for making a bar top, countertop, or table top.
- (2) Five-Quart Graduated Containers for measuring and mixing epoxy batches accurately. You must use a new container for each gallon mixed to avoid contamination. For example: 5 combined gallons of epoxy would require 5 containers. Containers CANNOT be cleaned and reused. You can purchase additional containers here.
- (1) One-Quart Graduated Container for making seal coat batch or a test batch
- (1) Mixing Drill Bit mixes the epoxy to ensure a proper blend, making it much easier than stirring by hand — a must have tool. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning. It does not need to be cleaned between batches.
- (2) Poly Pro Mixing Sticks for mixing the sides and bottom of the container of epoxy. Features molded pass oval holes to insure fast complete mixing of epoxy without drawing air into the container. (wooden paint stir sticks can draw a lot of air into the bucket creating bubbles. Our poly pro sticks eliminate that. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning.
- (2) Pair of Disposable Latex Gloves
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Everything I needed. Didn’t have to go out shopping for separate pieces at local stores. Well worth the price.
It's definitely a good buy, The containers made it easy to measure out the Hardner and the Epoxy.