Basic Epoxy Tool Kit
The Basic Epoxy Resin Tool Kit comes with following products that are necessary for making a bar top, countertop, or table top.
- (2) Five-Quart Graduated Containers for measuring and mixing epoxy batches accurately. You must use a new container for each gallon mixed to avoid contamination. For example: 5 combined gallons of epoxy would require 5 containers. Containers CANNOT be cleaned and reused. You can purchase additional containers here.
- (1) One-Quart Graduated Container for making seal coat batch or a test batch
- (1) Mixing Drill Bit mixes the epoxy to ensure a proper blend, making it much easier than stirring by hand — a must have tool. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning. It does not need to be cleaned between batches.
- (2) Poly Pro Mixing Sticks for mixing the sides and bottom of the container of epoxy. Features molded pass oval holes to insure fast complete mixing of epoxy without drawing air into the container. (wooden paint stir sticks can draw a lot of air into the bucket creating bubbles. Our poly pro sticks eliminate that. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning.
- (2) Pair of Disposable Latex Gloves
Ultra clear epoxy, is an impressive and easy to work with product. I am a first time bar top fabricator and my project turned out awesome thank to ultra clear epoxy.
Great product ..easy to use… took a 6’ piece of bowling lane from 1958!! Turned it into a patio table.
Poured the product in my living room with a gazebo covering and small space heater to ensure proper temperature..
I'm a first time user of epoxy. I researched many brands and decided to use ULTRA CLEAR EPOXY based on customer reviews. This project was for a customer who paid a lot of money for 2 giant walnut live edge slabs in which I spent countless hours planing down and sanded to a finished product. I contacted ULTRA CLEAR EPOXY customer service twice before I began the epoxy process to ask some questions to ensure I ended with a perfect result. Customer service reps were fantastic and very helpful. I read and followed the directions exactly. My finished product was spectacular! My customer was beside himself with the bar top. I have to say, if I do another epoxy project, I will definitely be using this product. Great job ULTRA CLEAR! Also I inadvertently ordered three single gallons of epoxy instead of the 3 multipack option. When I asked customer service about it, he refunded me the difference between the two prices. I mean who does that. Great customer service seems hard to find anymore. But these guys got it right.