Basic Epoxy Tool Kit
The Basic Epoxy Resin Tool Kit comes with following products that are necessary for making a bar top, countertop, or table top.
- (2) Five-Quart Graduated Containers for measuring and mixing epoxy batches accurately. You must use a new container for each gallon mixed to avoid contamination. For example: 5 combined gallons of epoxy would require 5 containers. Containers CANNOT be cleaned and reused. You can purchase additional containers here.
- (1) One-Quart Graduated Container for making seal coat batch or a test batch
- (1) Mixing Drill Bit mixes the epoxy to ensure a proper blend, making it much easier than stirring by hand — a must have tool. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning. It does not need to be cleaned between batches.
- (2) Poly Pro Mixing Sticks for mixing the sides and bottom of the container of epoxy. Features molded pass oval holes to insure fast complete mixing of epoxy without drawing air into the container. (wooden paint stir sticks can draw a lot of air into the bucket creating bubbles. Our poly pro sticks eliminate that. Can be reused over and over again without cleaning.
- (2) Pair of Disposable Latex Gloves
This is an exceptionally good quality product, and it's easy to apply if you follow the directions. Product support is quick to respond and answer questions. They know what they're doing.
Did my first art resin and it worked perfectly. Plan to do more soon!
Great product. Easy to mix and use. This was a first time with the product and it performed bubble free. First pic is before epoxy seal coat is applied. (tree section dried for 3 years) Second pic is after the first seal coat. Third pic it the final finish. The blue area in the middle of the tree section was rot that had to be removed the other blue areas are from termites. So I filled it with colored epoxy in a deep pour. Need to make the final legs for the table, but the top looks great.