UltraClear Marine Epoxy - Clear Coat
Marine Epoxy Clear is a non-blushing epoxy resin that is used as a top coat after you have completed your structural lamination with Fast Marine Epoxy or Slow Marine Epoxy. Attain the beautiful finish you deserve with our Clear Marine Epoxy. Once cured, this epoxy will add further protection to your surface and exhibit a stunning glasslike appearance.
Easy to measure and mix by volume.
- Great for finishing wooden FRP construction boat hulls or other projects
- Cost effective clear coat finish to enhance wooden projects
- Clear coating provides water-tight finish
- Phenol-free system that’s good for applications involving natural wood
ULTRACLEAR MARINE EPOXY - CLEAR
(Recommended Use 60°F - 70°F).
- Minimum recommended temperature (Clear Hardener): 60°F
- The recommended temperature for use and dispensing via pump: 60°F - 70°F
- Pot life at 75°F: 20 minutes
- Set time at 75°F (thin film): 10 hours
- Cure time at 75°F (thin film): 1 to 4 days
- Hardener Color: Fully clear and transparent
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EASY-USE MARINE GRADE EPOXY RESIN
Any watercraft that is subject to at least occasional use will suffer wear and tear over time. Having professionals handle the appropriate maintenance on these vehicles can be costly and awkward to schedule. Instead, it’s often more convenient and cost-efficient to handle the maintenance yourself, which you can accomplish with our Marine Grade Epoxy Resin.
WHY USE MARINE GRADE EPOXY RESIN FOR BOAT MAINTENANCE?
Many boats, ships, and similar water vessels are constructed with polyester resin. Polyester is a midrange resin that is cheaper but less resilient than higher quality resins like epoxy. This can be suitable when a vessel is first constructed, but for repairs, it’s better to use high quality epoxy.
Marine epoxy resin is a two-part epoxy that develops a stronger bond than polyester and provides greater resistance to moisture, corrosion, and physical impact. Additionally, it doesn’t shrink as much when curing, which means less strain on any substrate it bonds with.
Always wear protective clothing and equipment to shield your eyes, skin, and lungs when working with UltraClear Marine Epoxy Resin and Hardeners. Personal protective clothing should include appropriate gloves, safety glasses or goggles, a respirator, and protective clothing.
TWO SIZES AVAILABLE
1 Quart Clear Marine Epoxy Kit includes 1 quart of resin and 10.7 ounces of hardener.
1 Gallon Clear Marine Epoxy Kit includes 1 gallon of resin and 42.7 ounces of hardener.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS