Are you look for a clear epoxy resin that won't buckle under pressure—one that provides a glasslike finish to both enhance and showcase the surface of your bar top, table top, or countertop?
If so, UltraClear Epoxy has you covered; our epoxy resins are all premium-grade two-part epoxies that are perfectly suited for almost any decor projects where both strength and appearance matter.
Whether you're planning an epoxy table top, bar top, countertop, or any kind of resin art or casting project, UltraClear Epoxy is the ideal choice for your epoxy needs.
Learn about some of the features of UltraClear Epoxy:
- Incredibly high durability: Our epoxies can withstand monumental force before even the slightest crack, dent, or scratch—and are tougher than many metals.
- Crystal-clear finish: You can expect a beautifully transparent result from our resin—clear as glass, yet tough as nails!
- Easy to use: Each of our epoxies are self-leveling—just follow the included directions then let it cure. Achieve professional results on your own using our straightforward instructions!
- Safe for you and your family: Our resin meets high safety standards and cures to a VOC-free finish; stay worry-free knowing your friends, children, and curious pets are safe.
- Virtually no odor: During the curing process through which the epoxy hardens, it will emit almost no smell, so those with sensitive lungs or sinuses can rest easy.
- Backed by comprehensive customer support: Interested in epoxy resin? Our expert support team can provide answers to your questions and project planning guidance.
That's not all, though!
Once you've purchased from us, we don't stop caring. At any time, you can reach out to us, and we'll respond immediately or within the next business day to assist you with any concerns you may have.
Want to know more? Check out our epoxy product pages!
You'll find our clear epoxies on the following pages:
- UltraClear Table Top Epoxy: This is our strongest resin finish—crystal-clear and hard as a rock. You won't find a better option than this if you want a long-lasting finish that will preserve your surfaces for many years.
- UltraClear Deep Pour Epoxy: And this is our deep pour casting resin. It's just as clear, and it's also easier to pour in thick layers. Use this for epoxy river veins, casting molds, resin art, and much more.
Have a look at testimonials shared by real UltraClear customers:
"Finding a reputable resin brand to finish my first major piece was a big hurdle to get over because I didn’t want to ruin the result of what seemed to be a nearly impossible project to pour resin over (>3,700 wine corks nestled in a poorly hand-built wood frame) . . . .
"I’m very pleased with the end result, and any defects (such as dust and tiny bubbles) are simply due to user error and a lack of patience, not the product itself. I fully intend to use this brand for all my future projects, especially since I know what to do now. Many thanks!"
- Brendon Smith (Vancouver, USA)
"This stuff is awesome and so easy to use and apply. I highly recommend it to everyone. We used it to cover our butcher block countertop. It's AWESOME!"
- Chasity Tankersley (Tullahoma, USA)
"I was so pleased with the outcome!
"Because it was pecky cypress, it is very porous. I poured four different layers (some next day but final two were same day) of epoxy to fill all the crevices, and they stacked up beautifully.
"I couldn’t be more pleased with the crystal-clear finish that shows off my turquoise chips and fools gold!"
- Elaine Landry (New Iberia, USA)
"Great product—would use it again in a minute."
- Lucien Gilbert (Peterborough, USA)
Irish Pub Live Edge Bartop
"Don't be afraid, just try it. We built an Irish Pub in our home, and the only thing we were unsure of was finishing the bar tops . . . . This epoxy worked amazing. Just follow the directions, make sure you have the right temp, use the tool kit, and you're in business. . . .
"There's plenty of time between pours (ours took 5 gallons), so you won't feel rushed. It's worth the cost to do it in one pour—and no sanding in between (probably saved us 3 days, and didn't cost much more than other products). Turned out great!"
- Patrick Roudybush (DuBois, USA)
Great product; Awesome instructions
"I must say I was apprehensive about undertaking this project: pouring countertop epoxy over walnut and maple slabs I had joined for countertops in our new house; however, with the instructions provided and great product, I had no problems getting a beautiful result.
"The quantity estimates were spot on, and the whole project could not have turned out better."
- Robert Eddleman (Atlanta, USA)
Ready to start your own epoxy project?
If you'd like to learn more about our epoxy resins, visit our epoxy product pages located on the following pages:
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like advice in planning an epoxy project, please reach out to us at UltraClear Epoxy.
Our epoxy experts are ready to assist and can help you determine what you'll need!